Donations of over $14,500 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. All details are secure and encrypted.
* The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity's head office is in Australia;
- the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).
Any refund or funds return is subject to the discretion of the ALP Victorian Branch.
If you believe a payment has been made in error, you may lodge a refund request to [email protected] within 3 working days of the receipt for consideration.